Position: Java/Open Source Developer
- Develop and maintain error free code for web development environment .
- Develop and maintain error free code for Java/Swing development environment.
- Develop and maintain automated unit test harnesses for developed solutions.
- Develop and deploy systems in an iterative, incremental process that embraces Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Participate in an Agile-Scrum compliant, cross-functional software development team (business analysts, software engineers, testers).
- Produce excellent, thorough, and concise development documentation.
- Follow Agile Software Engineering and development practices.
- Candidate currently pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (BS) in Computer Science, Information Technology , or other equivalent technical discipline.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and inclined to work on Java Web Development.
- Basic knowledge of Java Web Development, ideally with Spring Framework experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with others.
- Candidate working towards OCJP Certification is considered plus.
Note: This job description is not meant to be all-inclusive. Employee will perform other duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization, including getting trained with new technologies and trend.
Interested candidate can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org